The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo:
A darker mystery with a lot of twists and unexpected turns. Not my normal style of reading, but it did hold my attention all the way to the end.
Great book. I was sucked in immediately.
The second book in the Hunger Games Series. I could hardly put it down.
The final book of the Hunger Games Trilogy. My least favorite of them all, but it brought closure to the story. I loved the first two.
Black Like Me:
This one is an oldie, but a goodie :-)
The Heretics Daughter
I'm currently in the middle of this one, so I'll let you know more when I finish. So far so good...
Since I love reading, and am always looking for a great new book, leave a comment telling me the name of a good book you're reading now or the name of your favorite book. You can list up to 3 separate books (in 3 separate comments please) for a total of 3 entries.
- Become and follower and leave a comment. If you already are a follower, comment and tell me. (Up to 1 entry for 1 comment)
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog and include the link in 4 separate comments to receive a total of 4 entries. (4 separate comments please)
What you will receive if you are the lucky winner is any 2 of the books from the above list or a $20 gift certificate for Amazon.com so you can choose your own.
- Please make sure to follow the guidelines for the comments. 1 valid comment = 1 entry. You can earn up to a total of 8 valid entries by leaving 8 total comments following the above guidelines.
- Please make sure all entries include a valid email address.
- All entries will be verified. Any unverified entries will be deleted.
- Giveaway ends September 21, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. Winner will be chosen randomly via random.org and announced on September 22, 2010.
- The winner will have 48 hours to contact me or another winner will be chosen.