Saw this on another blog and liked it, so I'm borrowing it ;-)
8 Things I’m looking forward to:
- Finding out if the new baby is a boy or girl!!
- Meeting our new little one and watching my 2 kids play together
- Hearing K start talking in sentences
- Someday paying off our school loans
- Christmas. It’s little early, but this year we’ll have snow and a fireplace. Shhh…I’ve already snuck in a few Christmas songs.
- Finally settling down and having a house of our own
- Playing hide and seek with K this afternoon
- Visiting family and friends next week-ish. Wish Kai could come too.
8 things I did yesterday:
- Went on a date with Kai sans K to our favorite new restaurant and felt like we were dating again :-)
- Bought Kai some new clothes from J.Crew and Banana Republic outlets. (He’s not a big shopper and desperately needed some new things. BTW, he looked super hot on our date last night!)
- Tried on a few clothes for myself and thought for sure that the baby growing in my tummy was much larger than the supposed avocado the pregnancy email told me about!
- Shopped at Gymboree and Carters outlets for K but didn’t find anything I loved this time
- Booked our photographer for family pictures
- Took my in-laws antiquing and passed on the tens of thousands of dollars antiques
- Took my in-laws to tour a beautiful old mansion in the area
- Scheduled a hair appt. Can we say "mom" hair?--Eeeek!
8 things I wish I could do:
- Learn French
- Get a massage
- Take a trip to another country with a nanny. (Top on my list currently is Greece, Ireland, New Zealand, Kenya, and Argentina.)
- Snap my fingers and have my house completely cleaned
- Have my regular workout partners close by again!
- Go for a run! It's been raining all day today!
- Have my entire house decorated by Pottery Barn (for free of course ;-)
8 things I enjoy:
- Being a mom
- Time with my guy
- Having a clean house
- Time with good friends
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte’s from Starbucks