Thursday, September 30, 2010

8 Things

Saw this on another blog and liked it, so I'm borrowing it ;-)  

8 Things I’m looking forward to:
  1. Finding out if the new baby is a boy or girl!!
  2. Meeting our new little one and watching my 2 kids play together
  3. Hearing K start talking in sentences
  4. Someday paying off our school loans
  5. Christmas.  It’s little early, but this year we’ll have snow and a fireplace.  Shhh…I’ve already snuck in a few Christmas songs. 
  6. Finally settling down and having a house of our own
  7. Playing hide and seek with K this afternoon
  8. Visiting family and friends next week-ish.  Wish Kai could come too. 

8 things I did yesterday:
  1. Went on a date with Kai sans K to our favorite new restaurant and felt like we were dating again :-) 
  2. Bought Kai some new clothes from J.Crew and Banana Republic outlets.  (He’s not a big shopper and desperately needed some new things.  BTW, he looked super hot on our date last night!)
  3. Tried on a few clothes for myself and thought for sure that the baby growing in my tummy was much larger than the supposed avocado the pregnancy email told me about!
  4. Shopped at Gymboree and Carters outlets for K but didn’t find anything I loved this time   
  5. Booked our photographer for family pictures
  6. Took my in-laws antiquing and passed on the tens of thousands of dollars antiques
  7. Took my in-laws to tour a beautiful old mansion in the area
  8. Scheduled a hair appt.  Can we say "mom" hair?--Eeeek!
  
8 things I wish I could do:
  1. Learn French
  2. Get a massage
  3. Take a trip to another country with a nanny.  (Top on my list currently is Greece, Ireland, New Zealand, Kenya, and Argentina.) 
  4. Snap my fingers and have my house completely cleaned
  5. Have my regular workout partners close by again! 
  6. Sew
  7. Go for a run!  It's been raining all day today!
  8. Have my entire house decorated by Pottery Barn (for free of course ;-)      

8 things I enjoy:
  1. Being a mom
  2. Time with my guy
  3. Having a clean house
  4. Cooking
  5. Writing
  6. Time with good friends
  7. Traveling
  8. Pumpkin Spiced Latte’s from Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment