Saturday, November 13, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I'm planning to order our Christmas cards soon and came across a great offer from Shutterfly featured on a blog I follow.  They're giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers this year, which is a great deal because they have awesome cards.  Last year I wanted to order cards from them but since I was staying home with K and it was Kai's last year of school, finances were tight so I ordered from somewhere cheaper. The cards last year still turned out really cute, but I was thrilled to find out about this offer this year because Shutterfly has so many great cards to choose from.  Here are my top picks for this year.  The card we're getting isn't actually in this batch because I like it to be a surprise when we send them out.  Anyway, here they are!  And if you're a blogger, I hope you take full advantage of this great offer here.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment