Monday, July 28, 2008

Kai the dentist

I saw Kai for a dental appointment on the 9th of July. He was the best dentist I've ever been to! I had a great time sitting in the chair while he worked tirelessly to provide me with the best dental care:-) I was preoccupied watching all the organized chaos going on around me. The best description I can think of would be a very large, active beehive. The clinic is very busy with all the students quickly going from one place to the next trying to meet the needs of their patients. It was so fun to be a part of. Since we knew I was pregnant, I only received a limited evaluation (free of x-rays and perio probing) to limit any risk to our baby.

Dr. Kai Steele :-)

Kai inputting all of my information into the computer while he works on me.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Kai! Now, I like that! Wouldn't GramE and GrampE be so proud of their boy!
    Keep up the good work - I know it's been hard, but well worth it!
    Glad to hear all your good news - 'bout the baby, too!
    God bless!
    Auntie Aleta and Uncle Wayne

    ReplyDelete