Monday, July 28, 2008

The Culprit???

So...I may have found the culprit for my "morning sickness". Our wonderful little baby you ask? That was my line of thinking as well, but I may have another possibility. For the last few days I have decided to take my prenatal vitamin in the evening instead of in the morning. I have been amazed at how great I feel during the day and then how terrible I feel at night after I take it. So, I will continue to test my theory and if it proves true, I'll ask my doctor for a different brand. Hopefully this is the cure--I'll keep you updated!


2 comments:

  1. Ha! That might really be it. Mine made me sick too. My Dr. told me to start taking 2 Flintstones a day. One in the morning and one in the evening. It didn't cure it, but it helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope changing vitamins or times has been helpful, Kristi!
    Love the pictures of the baby, too!
    Aunt Aleta

    ReplyDelete