Monday, November 19, 2012

Free Treat Cards!


Have you ever wanted to give a card and wished that you could make it more personalized but if you're like me, you're far from professional when in comes to making homemade cards?  Well, your holiday checklist just got shorter!  Create and send a totally personalized greeting card from Treat for FREE. Whether saying thanks for Thanksgiving, wishing a best friend a holiday birthday, or simply sharing the holiday cheer with a just because card, Treat lets you create a one-of-a-kind card that is sure to impress.  
Take a peek at www.treat.com to see some of the great options.  AND, treat.com is offering my blog readers a special...  Use this code:  TREATBLOGR for ONE FREE treat card good for today and tomorrow (11/19 and 11/20) only!  Enjoy!  




Aren't these awesome!?  I can't decide which ones I'm going to pick!  Have fun with it and enjoy!  Happy Thanksgiving!  

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure how I JUST saw the comment you left on my blog! It was so fun catching up with your family on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete