Thursday, February 24, 2011

2nd Birthday! at OneTrueMedia.com

Today is K’s 2nd birthday!!  I honestly can’t believe that much time has passed already!  I remember vividly the day he arrived 2 years ago and changed our lives forever.  All I can say is that I never knew it would be possible for us to love him as much as we do.  The strange thing is that everyday I’m sure I couldn’t love him anymore, and then I live the next day and realize that I’m dead wrong.  Thank you K for expanding our hearts even more and blessing us with your energetic and fun loving self.  You are truly God’s gift to us! 

Here’s a little montage of his last year.  Hope you enjoy it! 

2 comments:

  1. And then you'll blink and they are teenagers.....

    great photo montage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved all the photos :) what great memories you all have! we remember babysitting little kasen - and now he is such a big boy :) happy birthday sweet kasen :)

    ReplyDelete