Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I know I haven't posted anything recently--we were back in Michigan for the holidays--so here are some pictures of our adventures. Sit back and enjoy--there are a lot of them;-)
Before church with Kai's Dad and Bev
Christmas Day
Baby shower at my Dad's house--thank you Hannah and Debbi for making it such a great day!

My dad and I
Me and my sister Stephanie
One of my great friends Resha and I
The Steele's and the Sprosseig's
My awesome Grandparents
Us and Kopper
Field Museum in Chicago with Kai's mom
Kai, Me, Mom ES, and Brit
Lake Michigan--we love this place!
Kai asking me to date him again in the same spot over 10 years later...awww;-)
Bundled up for a cold yet refreshing walk on the beach of Lake Michigan
Baby shower in Berrien Springs--It was so nice! Thank you Mom ES and Bev for all your thoughtfulness and effort to have such a special event for us!
Everything was beautiful!
Lunch at Olga's Kitchen--great Greek food--yum!
Kai and Brad--the friend who got Kai interested in dentistry in the first place. He just graduated from U of M and was showing us his new practice.

The Steele men
Dinner at Schu's with Kai's Dad, stepmom, and brother. This is one of our favorite places to go!
Kai with Kopper--we miss her!


Yummy dinner at Kai's Dad and Bev's house.

4 comments:

  1. looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays!! OH what fun!! I'm sure that next time you go everyone will be eating the little one up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas vacation! I bet that you were excited to see Kopper:) You are looking so cute and pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looked like a lovely time... and we're so sorry we missed paths. for once you come by, we've gotta be gone. :) we got your call, and we intend to call back and catch up.

    third trimester... here we go... we're both rounding the corner now. :)

    ReplyDelete