Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wuv Woo

Had to share something that has brightened my last several days:

Lately K has started the cutest thing with his little brother.  He'll come up to Baby K, kiss him on the cheek, and say, "I love you Baby" (which sounds like: "I wuv woo baby").  If you can guess, I completely melt when I witness this and am so grateful that the transition from only child to older brother has gone so smoothly so far.  He truly does love his little brother and this has been evidenced in the little kisses, soft pats, and even the sharing of his favorite toys (though Baby K can't exactly play with them yet).  I'm sure the day will come when this will change, but these simple things make me so happy.  

1 comment:

  1. While they won't always get along, I will bet that they will always have a special relationship. G has always been a great big brother, and C just worships him. Some are meant to be siblings

    ReplyDelete