Friday, August 15, 2008

MS Update...

You may have been wondering how the morning sickness is going...well, I do think my prenatal vitamins were a big part of the problem. I have switched brands and take them in the evening now and it has been a HUGE help. However, I am apparently not exempt from the dreaded sickness. Now it comes in waves. Some days are worse than others, but I'm happy to report that most days I lead a completely normal life. It's hard to know when it will hit--the other day we went out for a friend's birthday to The Old Spaghetti Factory. The food was good, but when we got home, I shared it with the toilet. (It's funny--I used to think all toilets were the same, but I can tell you they are very different after staring into several more frequently lately!) All in all, I know there are millions of women who've had it much worse than I have, so I'm thankful for my mild case:-) Thought I'd share some toilet pictures with you!

Normal
Yuk--do/did people really use these????
Korean toilet--familiar sight
Toilet house--WHY?!



2 comments:

  1. Everytime I see this title I think of multiple sclerosis and am like WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?! hehe.

    ReplyDelete